Range of hygienic water treatment solutions for the food and beverage industries.
Berkefeld PurBev® is a range of hygienic water treatment solutions for the food and beverage industries. It can be scaled and modified to meet your specific requirements. Berkefeld PurBev® minimises microbial risks in your system, prevents external impurities, and offers reliable cleaning and disinfection, and continuous monitoring. Technologies in the Berkefeld PurBev® range include reverse osmosis, filtration, ultrafiltration, softening and deionisation.
Berkefeld PurBev® hygienic water treatment systems ensure maximum product quality and safety in food and beverage production while reducing operating costs and risks.
Beverage Water Treatment with PurBev®
The Veolia Purbev hygienic beverage water treatment system meets all required standards and stringent legislation that applies to beverage production. Key features and benefits for the food and beverage industry include:
- Microbiological risks are minimised in the system. System design, materials and components prevent microbial risks and ensure optimum beverage water quality.
- Longer cleaning and maintenance cycles maximise system availability.
- Reduced need for cleaning supplies and high system efficiency support cost-effective operation.
- Optimal system design minimises maintenance and service costs.
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) and longer lifetime support sustainability.
Continuous hygiene training programs prevent contamination due to improper handling of components and systems.
Planning, procurement, production, logistics, assembly and startup are carefully tailored to suit the specific requirements on hygiene.
A worldwide network of specially trained service technicians is available for support and maintaining the value of your systems.
- Online quality assurance
- Trend analysis
- Traceability of individual batches