Climate change, the depletion of water resources and widespread pollution need radical and meaningful solutions. At Veolia Water Technologies it is our purpose to tackle today's environmental challenges while creating the water treatment solutions of tomorrow. Our apprentice, student and graduate opportunities place you at the forefront of ecological transformation — meaning you will help us protect, preserve and reuse water resources around the world.
This is why you should choose to do your apprenticeship, internship, or work abroad program
(VIE contracts - International Voluntary Work in Business) with us:
- Training for the jobs of the future: we continuously develop our roles to address global changes and our clients' evolving needs.
- Continuous personal growth: you'll have opportunities for continuous advancement and career development.
- Privileged access to future opportunities: apprentices are given priority during recruitment, and their profiles are promoted within the entire Group.
- Preserving water resources: join us in safeguarding water resources through cutting-edge technologies.
- Making a difference for the environment: contribute to optimizing industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatment, ensuring a sustainable future for our clients and the environment.
Our apprentices and trainees
At Veolia Water Technologies, we prioritize training the next generation, emphasizing knowledge and skills transfer. With a steadfast commitment to sustainability, we actively engage in recruiting young talent with essential skills to help us create a better tomorrow.
Our eco-conscious approach encompasses a vibrant apprenticeship and internship program. We nurture your employability, while sharing our passion for our environmentally-driven industry.
Yearly, we welcome students at various academic levels, offering apprenticeship and internship opportunities across our technical and corporate domains, and they benefit from personalized support throughout their contract.
Meet some of our current apprentices:
Our work abroad program "PANGEO"
Created in 2004 by Veolia Group, the PANGEO work abroad program gives you the opportunity to work overseas at one of our sites for 12 or 24 months, mainly under a French VIE contract (International Voluntary Work in Business).
Engineers, project managers, business analysts, QHSE managers, finance officers, communication officers, human resources officers: this programme is open to a variety of professions.
Throughout your assignment, you will benefit from a personalized follow-up with a dedicated team who will closely monitor your integration in the country, including your accommodation, acculturation and induction.
There are many initiatives to take part in!
Student solidarity award for innovative projects led by higher education student associations linked to Veolia Foundation’s main areas of social and environmental action.
Veolia Summer School to immerse yourself in our Group for 10 days! Are you passionate about sustainable development issues and want to discover the environmental professions? Would you like to learn more about our Group on an international level? Come and spend 10 days, fully immersed in our company.
The Veolia Summer Schools’ program includes presentations of our activities, meetings with our employees, site visits, and much more.