The TERION™ S combines single-pass reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionization to produce high grade deionized water which meets the highest global lab, power and industrial standards.
TERION™ S is a standardised single-skid unit combining reverse osmosis (RO) and continuous electrodeionization (CEDI) designed to produce deionized water up to 18 MOhms/cm. The product family includes 7 models all compliant with European regulations for the laboratory, power and general industry. Plug & play unit suitable for transportation into a container, allowing short lead times, quick installation and start-up.
The combination of these technologies ensures a salt rejection rate of over 99.5% through the high pressure RO membranes and the latest generation of CEDI to ensure continuous production. TERION™ S is a high-availability system with flow rates ranging from 110 to 4000 L/h. This unit offers a user-friendly platform with its latest generation RO40 touch screen control panel, as well as remote monitoring and control via HUBGRADE™ which centralises all operations and data.
The local service and support teams ensure that :
- a CIP manual is made available
- a FAT test is carried out before each workshop delivery, including wet tests
- a first class service in terms of logistics
- on-site commissioning.
- Concentrate water pH probe
- CO2 membrane degasser – sweep mode
- CO2 membrane degasser – vacuum mode
- Boiler feed water treatment
- Analytical water grade 2 production
- Industrial process water production
- Water for sterilisation
- Ultrapure water production
- Analytical / Physical Tests
- Routine / Preventive Maintenance
- Membrane CIP
- Antiscalants, Chlorine Scavengers, Biocides
- Instrument Calibration
- Performance Monitoring
- Performance Optimisation
- 24h Hotline Support
Consumables & spare parts:
- FILO™ Cartridge Filters
- VEOLIA VRO™ Membranes
- Veolia labelled CEDI modules
- IONSOFT MINI
- IONSOFT MIDI
- IONSOFT MAXI
- SIRION ADVANCED