CENTRA™ is a complete water purification, storage and distribution system packaged into a single unit. Available in two families: centralised distribution and centralised purification and distribution.
Complete water purification, storage, control and distribution systems featuring a 200 litre per hour reverse osmosis module and 0.2 µm filter
Features & Benefits
- The compact design provides flexible installation options for new building and refurbishments
- Small footprint means it can be placed closer to the laboratory, avoiding costly and design implications of pipe work loops
- Reliable, continual supply of pure water using unique controls, leak detection systems and AV alarms with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Optimised inorganic water quality (RDS) through use of in-line purification technologies
- 200 l/hr of purified water available at up to 30 l/min from a distribution loop. A wide range of water purities are possible from RO permeate up to 18.2 M -Ωcm Type I purity
- Low microbial counts achieved through vent filtration, spray ball water distribution and smooth internal surface in the reservoir combined with UV oxidation and 0.2 µm in the loop.