Innovation is our belief, water is our expertise…
We can't tell you all the ways we contribute to 11 of the United Nations' 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by only talking about technologies, pipes, etc., because the SDGs are also, and above all, a human journey.
Blue Gold is the story of our employees, our partners and our customers who are working together to preserve water, an increasingly scarce resource, to help eliminate poverty, provide sustainable cities and communities for future generations and fight climate change.
Each story is told from a different point of view, such as a newly hired Canadian engineer and their first mission to decontaminate mine water, to the mobilization of a Spanish-English speaking team to supply drinking water to an entire city after a category five hurricane.
In nine episodes, discover real people working every day to protect our global water resources as they share their efforts and inspirational stories in their own words.
Discover Blue Gold now with a new episode every 15 days here and on all podcast platforms.
SDG: our commitment to the planet and our customers
This episode is an introduction to our podcast series, you will hear from:
- Vincent Caillaud, CEO of Veolia Water Technologies, sharing his vision on how Veolia has aligned its purpose with the SDGs.
- Maged Tolba, Sales and Marketing Director, Veolia Water Technologies Egypt
- Maiken Faurbye, Department Manager for Soil Remediation, Krûger A/S
- Olivier Estienne, Project Director, OTV Sri Lanka
- Philippe Sainte-Marie, Tender and Procurement Director, Veolia Water Technologies Canada