SIRION™ PRO, a skid-mounted, reverse osmosis (RO) system designed to produce high-quality industrial process water.
SIRION™ Pro reverse osmosis system produces high purity water, removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% of large dissolved organics, colloids and particles. This version is equipped with plastic covers which provides protection and a robust design. SIRION™ Pro is available in agreement with European standards.
Applicable to most industrial sectors and reuse projects, the new SIRION™ Pro range is integrated by 11 models covering permeate flow rates from 100 to 5000 l/h.
Features & Benefits:
SIRION™ PRO offers ::
- Low energy Membranes result in lower operating pressure; cost savings.
- Feed salinity up to 1000 mg/l TDS (NaCl).
- 1 μm pre-filtration included within the unit for membrane protection.
- Dry run monitor; pump protection.
- Concentrate throttling valve for flow adjustment and concentrate recirculation.
- Instrument allocated in frontal control block part for comfortable accessibility and workability.
- Skid-mounted, standardized systems; short lead times, quick installation and start-up.
- CIP connections forwards installed.
- HMI Touchscreen 7” modern interface user friendly. Fully configurable and simple operation, monitoring of pressure, flow rate, conductivity and temperature values.
- AQUAVISTA™ compatible
- Data logging
- Comms via Modbus TCP or Aquavista
- OPC Compliant
- VFD for HP pump
- pH measurement concentrate
- Raw water manual blending
Related products :
SOLYS offers the complete treatment line of SIRION™ RO including pretreatment (IONSOFT™ Softeners : IONSOFT MIDI & IONSOFT MAXI) ; Post-treatment & Polishing (WAPOL™ CEDI system ) and Veolia branded Consumables ( VRO™ membranes & FILO™ cartridge filters )
- Boiler feed water treatment
- Lab water / Compendial validated water
- Pre-treatment and process water
- Utility feed water
- Utility water
- Water recycling and reuse