Date : 3 December
Time : 2:00 pm CET
Webinar presented in Danish
Without regular optimization, the quality of drinking water deteriorates, resource consumption increases and security of supply is weakened. In this free webinar, you will learn more about how to optimize your waterworks with simple steps.
You get this from the webinar:
- Potentials for optimization
- Review of what to keep an eye on in the water supply, how and why
- Examples of optimization (extraction, oxygenation, filtration, pumping and piping)
- Good advice and methods on how to get started
- Peter Borch Nielsen - Chief Engineer for Process
- Jan Østergaard Nielsen - Mechanical Engineer and Sales Engineer
This webinar is aimed at water supply operators and decision makers.