Actiflo® Pack is a very compact and fully standardized clarifier package plant.
This product range is based on the Actiflo process developed by Veolia that uses microsand and polymer in the floculation tank to increase settling velocity. Veolia has more than 20 years of design, commissioning and operational experience. Over 1,800 Actiflo units have been installed worlwide by Veolia, including more than 900 package plants. This package plant is integrating the continuous innovation carried out by Veolia in order to always stay on the cutting edge to meet customer needs and performance excellence.
The ACTIFLO® Pack range offers two products :
- - ACTIFLO® Pack ACP2 (series)
- - ACTIFLO® Pack MINI (series)
Features and benefits :
- High treatment efficiency: turbidity and TSS removal up to > 99%; treats all water and wastewater sources
- Extremely quick start-up time: reaches treatment efficiency within few minutes
- Process stability: the microsand buffers the effect of raw water flow or load variations, making the process very user friendly and easy to operate
- Efficient in cold water applications: suitable for use also in Nordic regions
- Fully standardized design: complete documentation readily available
- Numerous standard options and alternatives to enhance performances and monitoring
- Extra monitoring
- Control panel alternatives
- Process optimizations
- Industrial process water: surface/ground water treatment, pre-treatment to membrane and ion exchange systems
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment: primary/secondary/tertiary treatment, biofilter backwash water and trickling filter effluents
- Stormwater and combined sewer overflow treatment, reverting to effluent polishing during dry weather
- Recycling/reuse of municipal and industrial effluents
- Complete assembly done in workshop before dismantling for transport
- Extensive Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
Consumables & spare parts:
- Hydrocyclones (polyurethane devices used to separate sludge from sand)
Resources & Product Range
A polishing solution designed to achieve high removal levels of suspended solids and phosphorus in municipal and industrial wastewater for water reuse. It combines two treatment processes: a conventional Actiflo phase followed by a rotating disc filter polishing system for tertiary treatment.
A two-in-one, ready-to-use system designed to adjust to substantial fluctuations in wastewater flows. It can operate as a conventional lamella clarifier in times of low flow or as a coagulation/flocculation with settling ballasted and micro sand in times of high flow.
Clarification and Flotation
This technology combines the features and the efficiency of standard Actiflo with the adsorption qualities of activated carbon to remove compounds that are refractory to water clarification. Thanks to powdered activated carbon, it ensures the production of high-quality drinking.