The La Roche drinking water plant plays a strategic role for the 24 municipalities of Nantes Métropole, supplying nearly 600,000 inhabitants with potable water. Economic development and changes in quality standards have made its modernisation essential.
Nantes Métropole therefore trusted Veolia Water Technologies subsidiary OTV to modernize and secure its plant.
Thanks to the ballasted settling of the Actiflo® & Actiflo® Carb processes, turbidity, organic matter, pesticides and emerging pollutants (drug residues, endocrine disruptors, etc.) are effectively treated.
- This is the assurance of a reliable plant, capable of producing the necessary flow rate to supply Nantes Métropole, even if a treatment line is at a standstill.
- It means adapting to production needs by offering the possibility of varying operating speeds from 3,000 to 8,000 m3/h.
- WIth its small footprint, the installation provides space to the city, for capacity extensions or complementary treatments. The gain in space also means greater serenity and safety, better circulation and optimized ergonomics of the structures.
- Capacity: 600,000 inhabitants
- Production rate: 160,000 m3/d