Biosep™ Pack , the new standard filtration unit.
A tried and tested technological solution
For the past 10 years, the distinguishing feature of Biosep™ has been its innovative combination of biological treatment using activated sludge and a real physical barrier-membrane filtration.
This unique knowledge of the market has led to the birth of Biosep™ Pack, a high performance, standard tool for Municipal effluents and Industrial effluents.
The submerged membranes within the Biosep™ Pack provide superior quality treated effluent which can be re-used whilst complying with increasingly strict environmental controls. In line with the ever increasing demand, once treated, the water may also be recycled. Biosep™ Pack is fully optimized and includes:
The standard membrane tank with multiple compartments
- The filtration membranes, which undergo an air scouring, separate the purified water from the biomass.
- All piping, valves and instrumentation may be connected in a loop to a biological system.
The fully automated skid-mounted filtration system
- The skid-mounted system can easily be integrated into existing or new works. It includes both filtration and membrane cleaning systems.
- The skid may optionally be replaced by a container holding everything: membrane cleaning system (integrated maintenance and backwashing tank), valves, instrumentation, pumps, compressors, integrated and standard automation.
An extensive range to meet all requirements
Biosep™ Pack filtration units can be rapidly specified and delivered all around the world. The Biosep™ Pack range is specified according to flow and dimension criteria.
- Standard models cover flow rates from 4 to 110 m3/hr .
- Higher flow rate versions can be requested.
- Memrod™ solutions specifically meet the requirements of ships.
A standardized solution
Biosep™ Pack is ideal for:
- The set up of a small or medium sized effluent treatment plant
- Rehabilitation projects or if increasing capacity
- Optimizing operating costs
- Doing away with the need for complex civil engineering...
All the components are fully standardized and therefore need no additional engineering studies, which have already been carried out at the design stage, making the Biosep™ Pack a competitive and powerful system.