High Flow and Low Energy Reverse Osmosis for Process Water. SIRION Mega HF reverse osmosis system produce high purity water, removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% of large dissolved organics, colloids and particles.
Plug & play unit suitable for transportation into a container. Six models available. Configurable for feed water TDS of 1000 ppm, 3000 ppm or 5000 ppm (NaCl). All versions available according to European standards. Flow rates from 32 to 139 m3/h
Features and benefits
- Low energy membranes result in lower operating pressure; cost savings.
- Frequency controlled variable speed pump (VFD) can save up to 50% on electrical power compared to conventional systems.
- 5 μm pre-filtration included within the unit for membrane protection.
- Dry run monitor; pump protection.
- Raw water rinsing.
- Concentrate throttling valve for flow adjustment.
- Skid-mounted, standardized systems; short lead times, quick installation and start-up.
- CIP manual valves.
- Built-in Ethernet port, touch screen HMI and AQUAVISTATM(1) ready to facilitate local or remote monitoring and operation.
- Permeate pressure bleed valve.
- Chemical injections points only (no dosing set).
SIRION Mega produces high purity water, purified water and utility water for:
- Boiler feed
- Industrial process water
- Cooling water
- Reuse / recycling
- Chemical industry
- Primary metals