OPASCEP™ Pack constitutes a large range of skid-mounted systems for drinking water treatment in compliance with the World Health Organization’s (WHO) recommendations.
Certified ACS, the OPASCEP units use well-known and efficient technologies to produce high quality drinking water: coagulation, flocculation, lamella clarification, pressure sand filtration, and disinfection. Flow rate from 10 to 125 m3/h.
Features and benefits
- Cost-effective; Complete treatment line including all necessary equipment and reagent
- Proven technology combining physico- chemical process and pressure filtration
- Compliant with the French ACS standards and meets W.H.O recommendations
- Modular; can be combined for larger capacities or specific treatment applications
- Easy to operate; remote control device
- Plug & Play, ready to install
- Fully-automated or robust manual operation
- Skid-mounted or containerized systems
- Production of potable water for small and medium-size cities
- Surface water treatment