FILTRAFLO™ FPA-D is a granular media pressure filter that can remove suspended solids using two possible types of media configurations. This product line is dedicated to the industrial and wastewater markets.
FILTRAFLO™ FPA-D is a granular media pressure filter that can remove suspended solids, iron, manganese, chlorine, acidity or organics depending on the selected type of media configuration. The features and advantages of this range meet the needs of the industrial markets and some wastewater applications.
The FILTRAFLO™ FPA-D range is available in simplex configuration (1-filter battery) in 5 standard sizes, 4 different options, and a flow rate capacity from 2 to 17m³/h based on a safe 10m/h linear speed. It is an efficient and cost-effective solution for solids removal, with corrosion-resistant PVC pipes, and offers backwash fed only by the feed water. 2 types of high quality media configurations are possible: double (sand, garnet, anthracite) or triple (sand, garnet, anthracite) layer media.
Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programmes to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of installed equipment.
- Pressure gauge or pressure transmitter
- Choice of high quality media: Double (sand,garnet, anthracite) or triple (sand, garnet, anthracite) layer media
- Control panel for automatic backwashing and rising
- Air compressor for pneumatic valves
- Surface and well water filtration
- Cooling tower water filtration loop
- Pre-treatment before membrane and ion exchange technologies
- Organics removal with specific media
- Wastewater filtration for reuse
- Witnessed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) including wet tests
- Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of the installed plant.
Consumables & spare parts:
- Filtration Nozzle