Efficient Treatment adapted to meet your needs, the Multiflo™ SERIES offers several treatment solutions depending on the required objectives and the inlet water quality.
Multiflo™ Mono is suitable for easy settling without adding chemical reagents and with a sludge thickening system.
This configuration is recommended for :
- Partial silt removal of surface water
- Partial storm water treatment
- Partial primary treatment of wastewater
MULTIFLO™ MONO PLUS
Multiflo™ Mono Plus is specifically designed to clarify mixed liquor from an upstream activated sludge aeration tank.
Similar to the Multiflo™ Mono principle, Multiflo™ Mono Plus provides a sludge draw-off system based on suction, which control both extraction and sludge bed level in the settling tank.
Similar to Multiflo™ Mono clarification principle, Multiflo™ Duo uses upstream chemical reagents to enhance the settling performances of the process.
The Multiflo™ Duo is suitable for :
- Surface water turbidity removal for drinking water applications
- Advanced storm water treatment
- Primary and tertiary wastewater treatment
- Treatment of sludge from biofilter backwashes
Multiflo™ Trio combines the performance of the Multiflo™ Duo with the advantages of physical chemical sludge recirculation : optimization of reagent consumption, improvement in sludge settling and thickening.
Multiflo™ Trio is the ideal solution for :
- Reduction in raw water turbidity for drinking water
- Carbonate removal from surface or well water
- Heavy metals removal from surface or well water
- Pesticide removal from raw water
- Advanced primary or tertiary wastewater treatment
- Residual carbonate removal from effluent before recycling