BERKEFELD PurBev® UF is an ultrafiltration plant engineered according to hygienic design guidelines for food and beverage water treatment.
BERKEFELD PurBev® UF ultrafiltration systems reduce and remove:
- High molecular weight species (HMWS)
- Excellent efficiency by high product output
- Maximum stability – zero fiber breakage
- Robust design with high corrosion and pressure resistance
- Small footprint through space saving design
- High capacity with individual modules
- Simplified assembly by plug & play installation
- Racks with two or four row modules
- Unilateral or bilateral arrangement
- Membrane surface 40-70 m²
- C4 coated frame profiles
- Optimum operation by customized process design according to the water quality
- Intelligent and customized CIP / SIP concept
- Hygienic and EHEDG approved components
- Hygienic pipe design in 316L DIN 11850-2
- Self-draining pipe arrangement
- Energy optimized hydraulic design
- Stainless steel frame
- Advanced instrumentation in feed line
- Turbidity measurement
- Flow measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Overpressure protection
- Customized process design
- Expandable with individual modules
- Prefiltration with Y-Strainer or Berkofin
The BERKEFELD PurBev® Polisher is an hygienic design particle filter for food and beverage water treatment. It is used for polishing after sand and activated carbon filtration.
The BERKEFELD PurBev® Carbon Filter is an activated carbon filter engineered according to hygienic design guidelines. It is used for polishing or de-chlorination of water or condensate in food and beverage production.
BERKEFELD PurBev® Media Filter are pressurized filters engineered according to hygienic design directives for food and beverage water treatment. Filter media are chosen in function of the application.
BERKEFELD PurBev® RO reverse osmosis plants are engineered according to hygienic design standards and meet the highest performance requirements of our customers in the food and beverage industry. Systems of this product range remove impurities and particles from water at efficiencies greater than 99%.