In many industrial processes, any dissolved salts in water can cause problems. Removing all the dissolved salts from water is called deionisation or demineralisation.
Duo Eclipse™ two stage deionisers remove up to 98% of total dissolved solids and will typically produce water with a conductivity of less than 20 μS/cm.
Flow rates from 0.25 to 4 m3/hr.
Features & Benefits
- 3 models (1.5 m3/hr, 3.0 m3/hr, 4.0 m3/hr)
- Skid-mounted, standardised systems; short lead-times, quick installation and start-up
- Electronic control panel with indication lamps, conductivity monitor, manual override; simple to use, operational flexibility
- Conductivity controlled automatic regeneration; minimal operator involvement
- Regenerant storage system with low level chemical switches, linked to Duo Eclipse™ control panel; minimizes chemical handling, insufficient chemicals alarm
- Inlet cartridge filter; prevents particulate matter from entering resin beds
- Acid fume system for carboy operation; reduces fumes to atmosphere
Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of installed plant.
- Industrial process water
- Boiler feed
- Metal finishing
Ion Exchange Deioniser
This deioniser produces high purity water for a range of industrial applications with short cycle regeneration.