Actiflo® Duo is a two in one ready-to-use system designed to adjust to substantial fluctuations in wastewater flows to be treated
Actiflo® Duo can operate as a Multiflo® format (or conventional lamella clarifier) in times of low flow, such as in dry weather, or as an Actiflo®, i.e. coagulation/flocculation and settling ballasted with microsand in times of high flow, such as in wet weather.
This high operational flexibility in treatment operation is also especially important in managing excess flows during periods of heavy rainfall.
- Exceptional treatment performance regardless of field of application.
- Operational flexibility
- Optimization of installed equipment at lower operating costs.
- Lower civil engineering costs thanks to process compactness.
- Easy-to-use process: simply operation demanding little attention from operators.
Wastewater primary, secondary and tertiary treatment
- Illawarra, Sydney, Australia, 2006, 160 000 m3/day, CSO-120m/h treatment
- Hartevann (Bykle), Norway, 2011, 5 800 m3/day, secondary treatment, MBBR-70m/h clarification
- Tranemo, Sweden, 2004, 12 000 m3/day, CSO-89m/h tertiary treatment
- Port Clinton, USA, 2004, 91 000 m3/day, CSO - 88m/h primary and tertiary treatment
- Danang Beach Resort, Vietnam, 2011, 13 000 m3/day, secondary treatment /MBBR - 110m/h clarification