Mobile Water Services is the Veolia’s offer for temporary and permanent water treatment.
Mobile Water treatment assets are a cost-effective and efficient alternative: they help to fix plans in a wide range of industrial situations and circumstances.
The aim is to ensure a secure and reliable supply of treated water in demanding situations.
Mobile water services are ideal for:
- Emergency situations where an existing installation has failed;
- Carrying out planned commissioning;
- Refurbishment projects;
- Maintenance projects;
- Multi-year requirements when the need for temporary but continuous water supply is critical to operations.
Europe [email protected]
FRANCE – +33 (0)1 69 75 25 75
UNITED KINGDOM – +44 (0)203 567 7517
GERMANY – +49 (0)5141 803 488
BENELUX – +31 (0)318 691 661
SPAIN/PORTUGAL - +34 (0)91 660 40 00
ITALY – +39 (0)434 516312
POLAND – +48 (0)668 887 258
What are Mobile Water Services?
For maximum mobility and rapid response times, Mobile Water Services provides water treatment technologies for:
Available as standard or modular systems, units are pre-engineered with plug and play connections for ease of use.
A wide range of water treatment technologies are available as mobile assets including:
- Multimedia filtration
- Brackish water reverse osmosis
- Ion exchange softening
- Ion exchange deionisation
- Seawater desalination
- Membrane de-gassing
The markets we serve
Veolia Mobile Water Services has a proven track record delivering treated water.
They exceed their customers’ expectations as a rapid response service, as well as in the provision ofday-to-day requirements. They enable many companies to maintain the continuity of a treated water supply to support core operations – even in unforeseen circumstances.
- Power generation
- Oil and gas
- Food & beverage
- Pulp & paper
- Metals and mining
Why use Mobile Water Services?
- Speed of response and on-time delivery
- Guaranteed quality and quantity of treated water
- Full technical and operational support throughout the contract term – ‘hands off maintenance’
- Flexible contracts – treated water volumes can be increased or decreased at any time
- Fixed price contract for easy budgeting
- Reliable and secure solutions backed by our mobile fleet