To meet market expectations and in response to our customers’ needs, Veolia Water Technologies, through its internal manufacturing and global logistics platform SOLYS, has developed a new Plug & Play, integrated RO-CEDI unit for demineralized water production.
TERION™ is a new RO-CEDI unit that produces demineralized water for power applications, in particular for boiler feed and turbine injection. The unit combines single-pass reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionization processes.
Key features include:
- 5 models covering flows from 5 m³/h to 55 m³/h to address the most demanded flows in this industry
- Plug & play unit: flexible enough to treat a large number of different feed water sources
- Easy control and access of equipment for maintenance
- Designed to produce demineralized water- up to 18 MOhm.cm- meeting low levels of silica, sodium, TOC, and potassium
- Fast installation and commissioning
- Continuous production process, no chemical regeneration
- Pre-filter protecting RO membranes
The RO-CEDI Process Technology also provides several benefits compared to Ion Exchange technology such as modularity (easier and faster installation), small footprint (no large chemical storage tanks required), and a continuous process (no regeneration with chemicals required).
The RO-CEDI technology allows high equipment reliability and flexibility through different options:
- CO2 removal membrane degasser
- Automatic valve for RO flushing with permeate
- Feedwater pH probe
- AQUAVISTA™, cloud-based digital solutions for plant performance optimization
Different services are also available for additional support, such as:
- Witnessed FAT
- Commissioning support
SOLYS offers the complete treatment line including pretreatment (clarification through ACTIFLO® Pack, Multiflo™ Pack, Spidflow™ Pack product ranges; Filtration through FILTRAFLO™ product range ; Softening through the IONSOFT™ product range; a two pass RO system can be supplied by integrating SIRION™ MEGA product range ahead of TERION™ as well as post-treatment and consumables (Veolia VRO™ membranes).
Terion is available through the Veolia Water Technologies worldwide network