This event will focus on : case studies & best practices of True Cost of Water (TCOW) implementation.
- Venue: Grand Hyatt Singapore - 10 Scotts Road, Singapore 228211
- Time: 8.30 am / 10.30 am (Salon 2)
- Speaker: Etienne Fiquet - Markets Manager & True Cost of Water Expert
Etienne will showcase the TCOW methodology and interact with you around:
- How do you assess and address your water risks? (in Global & Water Stressed Areas)
- What works and what doesn’t work?
- Do’s and don’ts when building'blue risk' strategies
The True Cost of Water is a new Business Intelligence methodology to monetize ‘blue risks’.
Veolia’s True Cost of Water tool is a game changing decision making tool monetizing water risks that focuses on the financial implications of water-related risks. It helps the user anticipate, prioritize, and more effectively mitigate water-related risks that can negatively affect the bottom line by creating a risk-reward trade off analysis.
By including the concept of the True Cost of Water into business decisions, decision-makers can better understand the importance of investing in sustainable practices such as water reuse and wastewater resource recovery. Return on investment is no longer simply based on current costs but is instead corrected to the risk based costs.