We provide mobile water treatment systems across South East Asia, including both short and long-term solutions for organizations in all industries and sectors. Our water treatment expertise covers all of the purification and decontamination technologies in use today, including some which we have developed ourselves, enabling us to offer a highly efficient mobile water service to all of our customers.
We can deliver a mobile water treatment unit to your site with a flow rate to match your needs: from 1m³ per hour up to 320m³/hour. Whatever your mobile water treatment requirements, don’t hesitate to get in touch if you’d like to take advantage of our services.
Mobile Water Treatment Trailer Units Suitable for Any Situation
For any site where a fixed treatment plant is not a practical option, we can send a mobile water treatment trailer with a plug and play solution that will meet all your requirements.
- Renovation & Refurbishment Projects – A mobile water treatment plant can deliver clean water on sites where major renovation/refurbishment work is being carried out, even in the remotest of locations.
- Long-Term Rentals – Our mobile water treatment units can be rented on a long-term basis, meeting the water requirements of sites where it is simply not possible or economically viable to install a permanent water treatment system.
- Emergency Situations – Whether your permanent plant has failed due to wear and tear or accidental damage, Veolia mobile water services will provide an effective solution until your own treatment system is repaired. We can dispatch one of our mobile units to your site as soon as you let us know where you are located.
Flexibility Spanning A Wide Applications:
Our mobile fleets cover the following applications:
- Reverse Osmosis
- Seawater Reverse Osmosis (SWRO)
- Hot Water Sanitization
The industries we serve
We are a leading provider of rental water treatment services for a wide variety of industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Engineering Companies (EPCs)
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Beverage
Why use Mobile Water Services?
Our services allow you to have a reliable and secure source of treated water 24/7, 365 days per year, to maintain continuity of supply of treated water to your core operations. Our proven track record for rapid response and delivering service excellence is unrivalled and enables our customers to maintain production operations.
- Speed of response and on-time delivery
- The quality and quantity of treated water is guaranteed
- Full technical and operational support throughout the rental agreement
- ‘Hands off Maintenance’ — no spares and inventory management
- Treated water volume can be increased or decreased at any time
- Reliable and secure service backed by our mobile fleet
- Incorporates the latest technology
- Excellent health and safety record
- Safe handling of chemicals and assets
24/7, anytime and anywhere
We have a large and flexible fleet, a wide technology portfolio and local technical resources to ensure availability at anytime and anywhere. We have asset depots including regeneration facilities positioned across Europe, therefore enabling us to quickly respond to our customers’ needs, reacting to both Emergency, Planned, and Multi-Year requirements for treated water.
What emergency situations would need a mobile water treatment service?
The need for our emergency mobile water treatment services would include situations such as the technical failure of a water treatment plant, unforeseen changes in the raw water supply at a treatment plant, the impact of severe weather conditions and also failures of boiler tube or condenser leaks leading to steam cycle contamination at the plant. Our mobile water treatment systems can also contribute to meeting environmental compliance regulations by backing up failed systems while maintenance is conducted. As well as contributing to any additional water demands a water treatment plant might be struggling to meet due to scarcity or even supply chain issues. Our fleet of mobile water treatment units are available for emergency call out 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
What water flow rate of the Veolia mobile water treatment systems?
Veolia offers a range of different water flow rates within our mobile water treatment equipment hire solutions, with water flow rates ranging from from 1m³/hour to 320m³/hour.