Creating water solutions for the power industryVeolia Water Technologies' expertise and technologies for the power generation industry cover the complete water and wastewater cycle.
We have hundreds of power generation references throughout the world. Our local teams - present in over 60 countries - design, install, commission and service the complete power plant water treatment cycle.
Focusing on system performance, compliance with process and environmental requirements as well as long-term cost-effectiveness, we are able to meet the most demanding standards of reliability, safety and quality.
Veolia Water Technologies' unparalleled technological experience in water treatment for the power generation industry delivers complete solutions that meet and exceed these standards through compliance with:
- Boiler feed water
- Condensate polishing
- Cooling tower sidestream
- Cooling tower blow down
- Wastewater treatment
- Project management
- Pilot/ laboratory testing
- Design & build
- Installation & commissioning
- After-sales service
- Spare parts and consumables
- Water treatment chemicals
- Preventative maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Temporary and emergency water treatment solutions
- Remote monitoring and control
- Reliability - avoiding costly downtime through proven technologies and local service
- Efficiency - developing solutions that help the client generate the maximum amount of electricity using the minimum amount of resources
- Compliancy - engineering systems that ensure compliance with environmental legislation while reducing the plant's water footprint
- Dependability - delivering the project on time avoids additional costs
The Mexican Society of Biotechnology and Bioengineering (SMBB) Congress is held every two years and has been the most important forum to discuss new trends and advances in biotechnology.
More about our Power expertise