Creating water treatment technologies for the Mining industryVeolia Water Technologies partners with exploration, engineering, and mining companies to provide mine water treatment solutions, from production of potable water or desalinated water in remote locations to process water and wastewater solutions for all types of hard and soft rock mining sites.
We provide a full range of services including preliminary and detailed engineering, standard and custom mine water treatment equipment, project management, design-build and maintenance services as well as long-term operation.
Solutions that make it possible for the mining industry to meet the challenges and capitalize on the opportunities.
We understand the unique requirements of mine operations and our worldwide expertise in mine water issues allows us to offer specialized water treatment solutions that treat water and efficiently remove a wide range of contaminants such as heavy metals, arsenic, suspended solids, organics, iron, manganese and specific ions.
- Tailings pond water treatment for reuse or discharge
- Gold / Silver cyanide solution treatment
- Merrill Crowe clarification filters
- Treatment of contaminated pit and underground mine water
- Reuse of mine water for irrigation
- Heavy Metals removal / Metal recovery
- Biological Nitrification / De-nitrification
- Brackish and sea water desalination with associated pipelines
- Effluent treatment
- Sulfate reduction
- Potable water and sanitary systems (mining camp)