Understanding water treatment challenges facing Food and Beverage companiesVeolia Water Technologies understands the specific needs of the Food and Beverage industry and helps its clients reach their goals by providing innovative water treatment solutions in line with the highest quality standards:
- Water treatment technologies compliant with the most stringent disinfection and purification specifications ensure the production of safe water
- Management of health risks and prevention of Legionella through our preventive solutions and complete treatment programs secure water treatment plants and cooling towers.
Veolia helps its clients from the food and beverage industry to reduce their costs by improving production processes and standardizing equipment, recycling treated effluents, and offering borehole-based solutions that provide an alternative source of supply.
Our carbon-efficient solutions set out to optimize energy and chemical consumptions.
- Food: aquaculture, dairy, meat processing, oils, fruit and vegetable processing
- Beverage: breweries, soft drinks, distilleries, spirits
- water as a food ingredient: process water
- water for industrial use: utility feed water
- wastewater treatment
- grease, sludge and by-products treatment and valorization
- water recovery, recycling and reuse
VandTek, an international display window for world-class water solutions.
7th Ibero-American Symposium Brewing and Packaging Technology.