London Power Company – UK
UK – London Power Company: Cottam power station is a 2000 MW coal-fired power station with a production capacity of up to 4% of the UK market. The station is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Client’s Needs
- Wastewater treatment
Flue Gas Treatment
Project & Technology Solutions
- Remove the residual gypsum from the wastewater which is supersaturated with gypsum.
- Reduce the heavy metal content in the wastewater.
Wastewater treatment from 4 FGD units.
- The plant is constructed by materials selected to handle high corrosive chloride-concentrations.
- Polymer and lime dosing systems.
- Desaturation, precipitation, coagulation, flocculation, sedimentation and lamellar settling.
- Supply of chemicals.
- Plant design, installation and testing.