FHI LIMAY 1&2 – Philippines
According to client’s requirement, these two projects / phases, called LMYP-1 and LMYP-2, and each phase contains 2 x 460 ton/hr reheat type circulating fluidized bed coal-fired boiler, 2x150MW turbine / generation power plant in Philippines.
The Client’s NeedsVeolia Water Technologies’ subsidiary in Taiwan has been awarded two industrial water treatment systems by Formosa Heavy Industries Corporation (FHI) for the LIMAY 1 (2013) and LIMAY 2 (2015) power plants in Philippines.
The strict discharge requirements required by standard class SB requires wastewater containing chemicals to go to a ZLD (Zero Liquid Discharge) system.
Project & Technology SolutionsWater Treatment System for Each Project:
- Pre-treatment System: 1,500 m3/day (net) x 2 trains
- RO System (BWRO): 555 m3/day x 2 trains
- Potable water System: 5 m3/day
- Demineralisation System: 500 m3/day x 2 trains
- Condensate Polisher System: 200 m3/hr x 2 trains
- Waste Water Treatment System: 100 m3/hr
- 6 months Operations & Maintenance
Industrial water system: Actiflo® + MMF
Demin water system: Carbon filter + Double Pass RO + CEDI
Condensate polisher system: Anthracite filter + Polisher Mixed bed