FHI ANDA – Philippines
Industrial class of fossil power plant located in TECO Special Economic Zone (TECO-SEZ).
The Client’s NeedsThe project was launched by Formosa Heavy Industries Corporation (FHI) on basis of turnkey including engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPC).
Veolia Water Technologies’ subsidiary in Taiwan has been awarded an industrial water treatment system by FHI for the ANDA power plant in Philippines.
The project includes:
- Cooling water make-up
- Demim system
- Condensate polisher system
- Wastewater treatment plant
- 6 months Operations & Maintenance
Veolia Water Technologies Taiwan’s offering includes Actiflo® and chemical treatment for pretreatment to remove high silica for cooling tower supply.
Project & Technology Solutions
- Industrial water (IW): Actiflo®, Multimedia Filtration.
- Deionized Water (DIW): ACF, Reverse Osmosis, MB .
- Condensate Polisher System (CPS): Anthracite filter, MB.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP): Neutralization, Actiflo®, pH adjustment and sludge treatment.
Process DescriptionActiflo® Process:
Wastewater Treatment Plant:
Benefits of Actiflo®:
- High treatment efficiency:
- Turbidity removal exceeding 99%
- Compact system:
- Up to 50 times smaller footprint than conventional treatment
- Stable process:
- Even under sudden flow and load variations
- Short start-up time:
- Within few minutes
- Quick Recovery:
- Achieves steady-states treatment within 10 – 30 minutes
- Efficient use of chemicals.
- Efficient in treating cold, low turbidity and low alkalinity water
- Easy to operate, user friendly process.
- Strong over 20-year operating experience.
- Over 1,000 Actiflo® units currently installed and many other sites where mobile Actiflo® has been used.