414 MW Combined Cycle Plant Philippines
Veolia has been contracted by Siemens for the delivery of a condensate polishing plant.
The San Gabriel CCP Plant is the first of three units planned for the larger 1,350MW San Gabriel natural gas power project in the Calabarzon region, located about 110km South of the capital Manila.
Siemens Energy has been awarded a contract for the engineering, procurement and construction of the San Gabriel combined cycle power plant (CCP) in Southeast Asia with a capacity of 414MW. With an efficiency of more than 60 percent, San Gabriel will be the most efficient gas-fired power plant in Southeast Asia.
The Client’s NeedsVeolia has been contracted by Siemens for the delivery of a condensate polishing plant.
Project & Technology SolutionsVeolia supplied one treatment line for 50% of the total condensate flow, operating as side-stream CPP. The capacity is 198 m³/hr of condensate using mixed beds in the hydrogen form with external regeneration via SeparIX®.
- Cartridge Filter 1 x 198 m³/h
- Mixed bed exchanger 1 x 198 m³/h
- External regeneration station (VWT design for high purity condensate treatment, e.g. needed in ammonia cycle)
- Chemical storage and unloading
- Equipment for neutralization tank
- Parts of the equipment will be installed outside